BLUE SHARK COOKY POLICY
Last updated October 24, 2019
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or another internet-enabled device that enable our features and functionality. They allow us to record information when you visit or interact with our websites, products, and services (collectively, our “Websites”). Other tracking technologies, such as web beacons and pixels work similarly to cookies, placing small data files on your device that monitor your Website activity.
WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE?
We use four categories of cookies:
We perform cross-device tracking which allows us to provide more relevant advertising to you on multiple devices. We do this by identifying browsing activity on your smartphones, tablets, desktop computers and other devices connected to the same IP address or logged into the same account to better understand the products and services that might be of interest to you.
LOCAL STORAGE OBJECTS
We also use Local Storage Objects (LSOs), such as HTML5, to, among other things, optimize screen presentation, video, and other preference information.
We use Google Analytics which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with our Websites. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our Website. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Websites. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors.
We use the following types of cookies for the reasons described below. These cookies may be set by us or a third-party service provider to perform the functions described below:
HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
If you visit our Websites from the European Union and/or the European Economic Area, all cookies and tracking technologies will only be used when you consent by our Joomla GDPR plugin.
Where you visit our Website from outside Europe, all cookies and similar tracking technologies described above will be used by default.
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings via the “options’ or “preferences” menu in your browser. Please note that if you set your browser to refuse or block all cookies, certain features or functionalities of our Websites will be limited or unavailable to you.
Some internet browsers include the ability to transmit “do not track” signals. Because no industry standard has yet been developed with respect to “do not track,” our Websites do not currently process or respond to such “do not track” signals.
Some internet browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 and other Local Storage Objects.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
Further information about deleting and blocking cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Internet Advertising Bureau (US): https://www.iab.com/
- Internet Advertising Bureau (EU): https://www.iabeurope.eu/
- Constitution of the Republic of Croatia, article 37 (“Official Gazette” 85/10 – Consolidated text)
- Law on Personal Data Protection (“Official Gazette” 106/12 – Consolidated text)
- Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 103/03)
- Law on amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 118/06)
- Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 41/08)
- Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 130/11)
- Regulation on how to conduct and from records of personal data collections (“Official Gazette” 105/04)
- Regulation on the manner of storing and special measures of technical protection of special categories of personal data (“Official Gazette” 139/04)