BLUE CAVE AND ISLAND OF BRAČ
Blue Sharks Blue Cave and experience of unique island of Brač
The combination of Blue Cave And Five Islands tour with the private tour Bol And Golden Horn brings the two exceptional days on the Adriatic Sea! The emphasis is on the most famous Croatian islands destinations.
You will explore Blue Cave, Stiniva Bay, swim and snorkel in an unmatched sea of Island Budikovac and Blue Lagoon. Pakleni Archipelago and tone of Hvar is ending of the first boat day tour!
Bol And Golden Horn private tour is an adventure on the island of Brač. The largest island of Dalmatia is the famous Croatian destination with numerous famous places like unique Milna, the town of Bol or Golden Horn beach, which is an impressive symbol of island Brač!
- Small group experience
- We offer luxurious speed boats that make this experience fun, comfortable and safe
- One day you have the chance to visit the most famous islands and sites of Dalmatia, Croatian region situated in the middle of the Adriatic coastline.
- Swimming, snorkelling and having fun
- at scheduled place 30 min before the departure
- Departure: 07:30h
What to bring:
- Swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, flip, flops, towel
- The price is the total price for both daily boat tours
- Professional Skipper
- Beverages(water) on board
- Fridge available
- WIFI available
- Shower bath available
- Toilet accessible
- Snorkeling equipment
- Travel insurance
- Safety equipment
- Soft beverages
- Blue Cave entrance tickets
- One person, you book the whole speedboat
- The maximum people on board are twelve
- Renting the boat does not include fuel
- Renting the boat does not include night navigation
- The cancelation policy is defined in our Terms of Conditions