Blue Lagoon & Trogir
Blue Lagoon & Trogir Private Tour
Experience the stunning Blue Lagoon waters on this private tour from Split. Take part in swimming, snorkeling, and beside Lagoon visit beautiful Maslinica and UNESCO World Heritage site town of Trogir on the central Adriatic coast of Dalmatia
The Blue Lagoon is a snorkeler’s and swimmers paradise featuring a crystal clear Adriatic. The fantastic turquoise blue color of the sea and wild nature makes this place hard to resist. Beautiful beaches and shallow sandy seabed makes it one of the most popular bays in the Adriatic sea. If you feel like it, float effortlessly and enjoy this fantastic sea formation in the company of dolphins if you have luck because of the Blue Lagoon is the habitat of the beautiful sea creatures. The private tour also takes you to the small town of Maslinica and the beautiful historical city of Trogir. Start the tour at the arranged meeting point and at the desired time with a private speedboat skipper and sailor who will take care of everything you need on the journey. Blue Shark Boat Tours & Transfers private tour is a smart choice. It is essential to say that private tours are very flexible and can be adapted to the situation at sea and the wishes of the guests within the schedule of the trip.
- Small group experience
- We offer luxurious speed boats that make this experience fun, comfortable and safe
- One day you have the chance to visit the most famous islands and sites of Dalmatia, Croatian region situated in the middle of the Adriatic coastline.
- Swimming, snorkeling and having fun
What you'll do:
- at scheduled place 30 min before the departure
- 09:00h departure from Split
- Blue Lagoon swimming, relaxing, sunbathing...
- Maslinica free time for lunch, coffee...
- Trogir free time for sightseeing
- 19:00h arrival at Split
What to bring:
- Swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, flip, flops, towel
- Professional Skipper
- Beverages(water) on board
- Fridge available
- WIFI available
- Shower bath available
- Toilet accessible
- Snorkeling equipment
- Travel insurance
- Safety equipment
- Soft beverages
- One person, you book the whole speedboat
- The maximum people on board are twelve
- Renting the boat does not include night navigation
- The cancelation policy is defined in our Terms of Conditions