Bol & Golden Horn
Bol And Golden Horn Private Tour
With a private tour to Bol and Golden Horn, you can enjoy an unforgettable day on a speedboat tour from Split to island Brač. This tour is an adventure on the island and an experience of delightful moments revealing natural beauty, attractions, and sights. Milna, Bol & Golden Horn beach are the main attractions of the trip.
With this private speedboat tour from Split to Bol and Golden Horn you will experience beautiful moments, revealing natural beauty, attractions, and sights of Dalmatia. The private tour also includes well-known Adriatic destinations such as the fisherman village Milna and the town of Bol on island Brač, and finally the famous beach Golden Horn, one of the most popular beaches on the Adriatic. This ten-hour tour is filled with exciting things and adventures. It contains everything from sightseeing of historical landmarks to swimming and diving in the crystal clear sea at the inevitable Golden Horn shore. The first stop on our tour is Milna. Milna is a village located in a wide bay on the western part of island Brač. The main activities for locals are fishing, seafaring, and tourism. Situated on the same island is the town Bol settled on the southern part of the island Brač, it's the oldest town on the coast. This little town was founded long ago and became an extraordinary tourist oasis because of the wide gravel and sandy beaches, which expand over 10 km. Finally, you will visit The Golden Horn, one of the most beautiful pebble beaches on the Croatian coast, and also the recognizable view of Bol. The Golden Horn is an area protected by natural territory and a favorite place of surfers and kite surfboarders from all around the world. It is essential to say that private tours are very flexible and can be adapted to the situation at sea and the wishes of the guests within the schedule of the trip.
- Small group experience
- We offer luxurious speed boats that make this experience fun, comfortable and safe
- In our one day tour you'll have the chance to visit the most famous islands and sites of Dalmatia, Croatian region situated in the middle of the Adriatic coastline.
- Swimming, snorkeling and having fun
What you'll do:
- at scheduled place 30 min before the departure
- 09:00h departure from Split
- Milna free time for coffee
- Bol free time for sightseeing
- Zlatni Rat swimming, lunch, relax...
- 19:00h arrival at Split
What to bring:
- Swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, flip, flops, towel
- Professional Skipper
- Beverages(water) on board
- Fridge available
- WIFI available
- Shower bath available
- Toilet accessible
- Snorkeling equipment
- Travel insurance
- Safety equipment
- Soft beverages
- One person, you book the whole speedboat
- The maximum people on board are twelve
- Renting the boat does not include night navigation
- The cancelation policy is defined in our Terms of Conditions