Hvar & Pakleni Islands
Hvar And Pakleni Island Private Tour
A private tour to Hvar and Pakleni Islands is a great way to explore the neighbouring islands of Split in one day with your family or friends. Start the journey at the arranged meeting point and at the desired time with a private speedboat skipper and sailor who will take care of everything you need on the tour.
The Hvar & Pakleni Islands are popular private speedboat tours, where you'll discover the very best Of Dalmatia. Pakleni islands and Hvar town are the perfect touristic destinations. Small Adriatic village Milna on the island Brač is the first stopping point on the tour. Milna is a characteristic Mediteran small port with a beautiful Venetian type of architecture and two excellent marinas. The highlight of Blue Shark Boat Tours & Transfer's is the Croatian touristic gem, the city of Hvar. We advise you to visit the fortress Fortica (Spanjola), the cathedral of Hvar, and the theatre of Hvar (established in 1612.) with the arsenal and the Franciscan monastery. You will have enough time for sightseeing and relaxing in one of the numerous bars and restaurants by the sea. A string of emerald jewels in front of the city offers an escape from the crowds, excellent beaches, great dining, and surprising diversity. Discover the very best of town and Island with the same name. The next stopping point is the archipelago of the Pakleni islands. You can spend time away from the crowded beaches. Enjoy the sun in the serenity of hidden coves or swim in the bright blue sea. Relax in the untouched nature. On Sveti Klement, which is part of the Pakleni archipelago, is an attractive Palmižana beach. The shore is ideal for relaxing, having a lunch or enjoying a cuople of drinks in one of the many restaurants. It is essential to say that private tours are very flexible and can be adapted to the situation at sea and the wishes of the guests within the schedule of the trip.
- Small group experience
- We offer luxurious speed boats that make this experience fun, comfortable and safe
- In our one day tour you'll have the chance to visit the most famous islands and sites of Dalmatia, Croatian region situated in the middle of the Adriatic coastline.
- Swimming, snorkeling and having fun
What you'll do:
- at scheduled place 30 min before the departure
- 09:00h departure from Split
- Milna free time for coffee
- Hvar free time for sightseeing
- Palmižana swimming, lunch, relax...
- 19:00h arrival at Split
What to bring:
- Swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, flip, flops, towel
- Professional Skipper
- Beverages(water) on board
- Fridge available
- WIFI available
- Shower bath available
- Toilet accessible
- Snorkeling equipment
- Travel insurance
- Safety equipment
- Soft beverages
- One person, you book the whole speedboat
- The maximum people on board are twelve
- Renting the boat does not include night navigation
- The cancelation policy is defined in our Terms of Conditions