Four Islands Tour With Livka Bay On The Island Of Šolta
Experience the Best of Solta Island with a Four-Island Tour Including Livka Bay
Blue Shark speedboat excursion from Split will guide you to the beautiful town of Bol on the island Brač. Furthermore, you'll visit the Pakleni islands and the famous neighboring town of Hvar. Blue Lagoon by Livka bay on island of Šolta is an attractive end of the day excursion!
You will be fascinated by the four beautiful islands! The adriatic treasure and the Dalmatian Mediterranean culture with its historical sights and experiences of swimming and snorkeling on various beautiful locations are the key selling point of our new Blue Shark excursion. Island Brač with its charmingly beautiful town Bol is the first of the four Split and Dalmatia County beauties. Pakleni Archipelago and its numerous islets with famous beaches, continue the line of breathtaking beauty of the whole day tour. The neighboring Hvar is probably the most prominent tourist attraction of the journey. It is sensational and glamorous but its also an excellent sightseeing destination. You'll memorize every second of the time spent with Blue Shark. The unique Blue Lagoon of Livka bay on island Šolta is a Dalmatian swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing heaven. The lagoon is an ideal destination to end an active summer day on a high note!
- PLACES YOU'LL SEE ON THIS TOUR
- TOUR MAP WITH STOPPING POINTS
- ESSENTIAL TOUR INFORMATION
- BEST MOMENTS FROM THE TOUR
- LIST OF BLUE SHARK EXPERIENCE
THE TOWN OF BOL WITH BLUE SHARK
MEMORABLE PAKLENI ISLANDS
Blue Shark Five Island Tour will introduce to you an unprecedented string of islets. The Pakleni archipelago or better known as Pakleni Islands or Hell’s Islands. Famous Pakleni Islands, are the first neighbor of the island and town Hvar. Combined they make one of the most famous Dalmatian and Croatian destinations among tourists. Paklinski or Pakleni islands got their name from the tar created after pine resin once used to cook Paklina. The Paklina is a type of gum used to coat ships. Archipelago and his islands have numerous bays and sheltered beaches. It is also an excellent place for snorkeling and scuba diving with conventional swimming. One of the essential features of the Pakleni islands and the town of Hvar are the famous nautical marina and the breathtaking Palmižana beach. It's a spacious bay with shallow and sandy beach. It is surrounded by pine trees, numerous rosemary plantations, and various exotic herbs. There are several restaurants and bars on the beach, which will satisfy every guest.
THE IMPRESSIVE TOWN OF HVAR
The city of Hvar, a Croatia tourism top-notch place, is ideally located in the beautiful Adriatic bay near Pakleni Islands. The lagoon and the town are a favorite among nautical people, and the Hvar harbor is full of expensive and glamorous yachts. They are a real attraction for numerous walkers on the famous town waterfront. Hvar is a sightseeing pleasure for innumerable guests throughout the season and our favorite destination. From exciting sights like the Cathedral of Sv. Stephen, Arsenal, or Fortica Fortress - Spanjola to the main town square "Hvarska Pjaca," it offers numerous possibilities for enjoyment and fun. Various gourmet restaurants and cafes are located on the town waterfront and near the principal Hvar square. You can use your free time to properly explore the city diversely, regardless of your affinities the town will not disappoint you!
BLUE LAGOON OF LIVKA BAY
Blue lagoon, which we visit on our speedboat tour from Split, is a lagoon of the unique Šolta island. Blue Lagoon is, in fact, beautiful and unexplored Livka bay with the sheltered shore surrounded with typical Mediterranean nature. You'll be amazed by the beautiful, peaceful environment and the clear Adriatic sea perfect for all kinds of summer activities. Livka bay is positioned near the Split Gates and is nearest to the island of Brač. Bay is ideal for people who enjoy a quiet and relaxing Adriatic atmosphere. The main attractions are the swimming and snorkeling or underwater photography at the unique Blue Lagoon. Blue Sharks Four Islands Tour is an excellent opportunity for active experiencing the best Dalmatian locations.
THINGS TO DO ON FAMOUS PALMIŽANA BEACH
Blue Sharks Four Islands Tour is an excellent boat excursion from town Split. Luxurious and superior Blue Sharks Colnago speedboats are ideal for comfortable cruising to the main points of the Blue Shark excursion. Breathtaking Adriatic sea, in combination with favorite Middle Dalmatian destinations and professional Blue Shark crew, will make for a perfect day in Croatia!
We are leaving Split in the morning after gathering on the meeting point on the famous waterfront. The first point of the excursion is the town of Bol on the beautiful island of Brač. After the exciting coastal city of Bol, we are sailing to the Pakleni archipelago as the second point on our boat route. Palmižana is our favored beach! The neighboring town of Hvar is the next excursion point, and the culmination of our journey is the charming Blue Lagoon of Livka bay on island Šolta.
- The meeting is at an organized place 30 min before the departure
- Departure from Riva promenade: 08:30h
- The first stoping point on the atractive Bol on island of Brač
- Free time for sightseeing town of Bol or coffe
- Swimming, snorkeling and fun on Pakleni islands
- Sightseeing the notable Hvar with free time for lunch
- Blue Lagoon by Livka bay on island of Šolta, and you'll enjoy the impeccable Adriatic. Swimming, snorkeling, and other summer activities
- Finish in Split around 19:00h
It is important to note that you can book a place on a ship at the selected excursion. The maximum capacity are twelve-person on the ship without a crew. Cancelation policy is defined by Blue Shark Terms and Condition.
- Tour to the Bol on island Brač with free time for sightseeing or coffe
- The summer activities on the world-known beaches of the Pakleni Islands.
- Experiencing the Croatian tourist gem, the town of Hvar, with free time for lunch
- Unforgettable moments at unique Blue Lagoon of Šolta island and revealing the natural beauty of Livka bay with free time for swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing
- You'll cruise with top-class speedboats. The exclusive Colnago ships and enjoying Adriatic is the unrivaled quality of Blue Shark excursion
IN TOUR IS INCLUDED:
- The tour includes a professional skipper, a hostess, beverages (water) on board and soft drinks, travel insurance
- Things available on the boat include a fridge, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, shower bath, snorkeling equipment, toilet, and safety equipment
- You will be equipped with a full tank of fuel
- Blue Shark Colnago boats have sundeck equipment, and you can enjoy sunbathing while we are taking a boat trip!
UNDER BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS
Blue Shark can cancel the tour under the faulty weather condition, or itinerary can be changed. If the trip is canceled, it can be rescheduled, or a full refund will be issued according to our booking terms and conditions.
PRICES OF PRIVATE TOURS DON'T INCLUDE:
The cost of a boat tour doesn't include lunch. The excursion offer enough time to find a restaurant at the famous Hvar.
WHAT TO BRING ON THE BOAT
We encourage you to bring everything you need for a beach such as a swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, flip flops, and towel. Camera or mobile phones are also a smart choice for taking beautiful images of the Dalmatia landscape.