Blue Cave Private Tour From Split
Blue Cave Bisevo Tour from Split - Private Boat Trip
A private boat tour from Split to the Blue Cave with a top-of-the range Colnago boat and an expert skipper is the best option for first-time visitors to Split. Join us on this fantastic full-day private speed boat tour to explore some of the most stunning islands in the Adriatic. This is a leading private boat tour if you want to make the most of your holiday in Croatia.
During the private Split Blue Cave Tour, you'll be able to see the most popular locations in Dalmatia. Create memories by exploring the famous glowing lights of the Blue Cave on the island of Biševo, seeing the natural landmark of Stiniva Bay, swimming and snorkelling in the crystal-clear waters of the island of Budikovac, relaxing on the beaches of the Pakleni Islands, and taking a midday stroll through the famous Croatian town of Hvar. The best souvenir of your holiday is your memory! We have well-planned private tours for even the most demanding guests, and you'll appreciate the small details, such as sheltered beaches away from the crowds! It is necessary to say that our tours are very adaptable, and we can adjust the trip to the conditions at sea and the wishes of the guests within the schedule of the trip. Pritišćina Bay on the island of Vis, which is ideal for sea adventures, is also a popular stop on the Blue Cave Tour. The Pritišćina cove on the island of Vis is one of the smallest but most attractive coves.
- PLACES YOU'LL SEE ON THIS TOUR
- TOUR MAP WITH STOPPING POINTS
- ESSENTIAL TOUR INFORMATION
- BEST MOMENTS FROM THE TOUR
- LIST OF BLUE SHARK EXPERIENCE
BLUE CAVE IS A UNIQUE ATTRACTION
The Blue Cave on the island of Biševo is recognised as a Croatian tourist wonder and is one of the most popular destinations for Blue Shark guests. The Blue Cave, also known as Modra Špilja or the Blue Grotto, is famous for the blue light that fills the cave at certain times of the day. This is when the sunlight hits the surface of the sea through an opening in the vault. The light reflects off the water, creating an incredible blue-painted light effect. It's an exhilarating sight that makes for excellent photography. The Blue Cave Tour is a private, tailor-made tour, and besides the Blue Cave, you can also visit other places by arrangement with the skipper, such as Priščina Bay, the smallest bay on the island of Vis. The bay is a beautiful and exciting place, and swimming and snorkelling are excellent experiences in one of the most exciting bays on the island.
STINIVA COVE - THE AMAZING BEACH AND COVE
Stiniva Cove is just a short distance from Stiniva Beach, Europe's most beautiful beach, and it's one of the best stops on the Blue Cave private tour. It's hidden and popular with tourists, with clear water, small stones, and a great view. This tiny, picturesque beach is only accessible by a steep path or by boat. The cove is a famous spot on the island of Vis and a protected nature reserve. Swimming and snorkelling in Stiniva are excellent xperiences. Stiniva is a pebble beach for lovers of crystal-clear seas and wild landscapes. There is a small bar at the bottom of Stiniva Beach where you can get some snacks or refreshments.
BLUE LAGOON OF BUDIKOVAC ISLAND
Blue Lagoon on the island of Budikovac is located in the southern part of the island of Vis and is reached by boat. Blue Shark guests love the remarkable clarity of the sea and the turquoise hues of the Adriatic. The exceptionally clean sea and the outstanding beauty of the lagoon make our guests happy! Blue Lagoon is an extremely beautiful place for all sea adventures. Taking underwater photos of the clear Adriatic while swimming and snorkelling is an exceptional experience. The sun and the excellent quality of the sea, combined with the professional crew of Blue Sharks, will make your boat trip through Dalmatia an unforgettable summer experience.
ISLANDS OF PAKLENI ARCHIPELAGO
The Pakleni archipelago lies opposite the town of Hvar. It consists of a number of smaller islands. On the Pakleni Islands, you can spend time away from crowded beaches, enjoy the sun in the tranquilly of countless coves, or swim in the brilliant Adriatic Sea. Our private tour offers relaxation in the unspoiled nature of famous destinations. On the island of St. Clement, part of Hell's Archipelago, is the attractive beach of Palmižana. The beach is ideal for relaxing, eating, and drinking in one of the many bars and restaurants. Pakleni Islands are a group of twenty islets and cliffs with crystal-clear waters, famous beaches, and charming deserted lagoons. It is one of the most attractive resorts in Croatia.
TOWN AND ISLAND HVAR
Hvar is the sunniest place in Europe, located on the island of the same name. The town of Hvar offers luxurious hotels, elegant restaurants, and fashionable bars, but it's also full of galleries and museums. From the famous Fortica, Arsenal, and Loggia to the port of Hvar, the town is perfect for exploring. The town's architecture is remarkable, and you can witness its long and exciting history. The town and island of Hvar are a Croatian tourist gem and probably the most famous tourist destination in Dalmatia. It is important to emphasise that the town, like all Croatian destinations, is a remarkably safe place, ideal for team-building activities or family holidays. The Blue Shark private tour will give you plenty of time for sightseeing and leisure.
Blue Cave Tour From Split is an exciting and exclusive island tour. It is designed for a small group going on an Adriatic journey with comfortable and exclusive Colnago boats. Privacy and adventure on Dalmatian destinations will suit your needs & exceed your expectations.
A great one-day boat trip starting in the morning from Split offers an excursion to the Blue Cave on the island of Biševo. Stiniva Cove and the famous beach on the island Vis are the following highlights of the tour that will fascinate you. After swimming and snorkelling at a unique Dalmatian landmark, we are cruising to the beautiful Blue lagoon near the island of Budikovac, where you'll enjoy the perfect Adriatic sea. The archipelago of the Pakleni islands is the next stopping point on the route. The end of the exclusive private tour is the town and island Hvar.
- The meeting is at an organized place 30 min before the departure
- Departure from Riva promenade: 09:00h
- First stopping point on the legendary Blue cave of island Biševo
- Experience and enjoy the attractive Stiniva Beach by swimming and snorkeling
- In arrangement with the skipper, you can visit the Island of Ravnik and Green Cave or the island of Vis and the Pritišćina bay.
- You'll enjoy summer activities at the Blue Lagoon of island Budikovac, swimming, snorkeling, and having fun
- Panoramic tour in the comfortable and safe boats around Pakleni archipelago. You'll have enough time for lunch, and to enjoy one of the famous beaches of the Pakleni islets
- And finally sightseeing of the famous town and island Hvar with free time for an afternoon coffee
- Traveling backward from Hvar, and finishing in Split around 18:00h
One person book the whole boat on our private tour, and the maximum capacity are twelve-person on the ship without a crew. Cancelation policy is defined by Blue Shark Terms and Condition. Entrance tickets to the Blue Cave are not included in the price of the tour. The price includes fuel!
- Tour to the Blue cave on island Biševo
- Swimming, snorkelling and having fun at Stiniva Beach
- The Island of Vis and the Pritišćina bay
- Blue Shark private tours are quite flexible and we can adjust the tour to the situation of the sea and the desires of the guests
- You'll experience the Blue Lagoon of island Budikovac and the amazing clear Adriatic
- Top class speedboat trip to the Pakleni archipelago and its unique islets with exclusive beaches
- Sightseeing of a well-known town and island Hvar
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- The tour includes a professional skipper, a hostess, beverages (water) on board and soft drinks, travel insurance
- Things available on the boat include a fridge, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, shower bath, snorkelling equipment, toilet, and safety equipment
- Blue Shark Colnago boats have sundeck equipment, and you can enjoy sunbathing while we are taking a boat trip!
UNDER BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS
Blue Shark can cancel the tour under the faulty weather condition, or the itinerary can be changed. If the trip is canceled, it can be rescheduled, or a full refund will be issued according to our booking terms and conditions.
PRICES OF PRIVATE TOURS DON'T INCLUDE:
The cost of the boat tour doesn't include lunch, and Blue Cave entrance tickets, but private tours offer enough time to find a restaurant in the Hvar or on the beaches of the Pakleni islands archipelago.
WHAT TO BRING ON THE BOAT
We encourage you to bring everything you need for the beach such as a swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, flip flops, and a towel. Cameras or mobile phones are also a smart choice for taking beautiful images of the Dalmatia landscape.