Private Boat Tour From Split To Blue Cave
Most Popular Split Sea Tour - Blue Cave Private Tour
Hop on the boat, soak up the sun and enjoy it because summer is where the Blue Cave and five islands tour is!
On this private tour with your family or friends, you can see the most popular locations in Dalmatia. Create memories by exploring the famous glowing lights of Blue Cave, see the natural landmark Stiniva Bay, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear water of Island Budikovac, relax with cocktails on the Pakleni Islands beach, and take an afternoon walk through the historic town of Hvar because memories are the best souvenir of your holiday! Our professional crew will ensure you feel safe and comfortable on our luxury speedboat during the trip. You can contact the power and safety of our brand-new Colnago boat. They are full aluminium boats with 500 HP Cummins engines and can operate safely, even in adverse weather conditions. Except for safety, we have also taken care of comfort. Our boats have WIFI, toilet, shower, sundeck, fridge, hardtop, front protection tenet, and snorkelling equipment. It is essential to say that private tours are very flexible and can be adapted to the situation at sea and the wishes of the guests within the trip's schedule. The price is not included fuel! Top highlights:
- Small group experience
- We offer luxurious speed boats that make this experience fun, comfortable and safe.
- One day you can visit the most famous islands and sites of Dalmatia, a Croatian region in the middle of the Adriatic coastline.
- Swimming, snorkelling and having fun
What you'll do:
- at the scheduled place 30 min before the departure
- Departure: 08:00h
- 09:30h: First stop is the Blue Cave on Island Biševo
- Stiniva Cove on island Vis
- Swimming, snorkeling and having fun
- Island Ravnik - Green cave
*in agreement with the skipper, tickets for the cave are not included
- Swimming and snorkelling in Blue lagoon on Island Budikovac
- Panoramic ride of the island archipelago Pakleni Islands and free time for lunch, beach, and drinks
- And finally, the historic town of Hvar on Island Hvar. Free time for exploring and afternoon coffee.
- Heading back from Hvar and arriving afternoon to Split approximately at 18:00h.
What to bring:
- Swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, flip, flops, towel
Need help booking? Talk to us!+385(91)2345995 email@example.com WhatsApp Facebook Messenger
- Professional Skipper
- Beverages(water) on board
- Fridge available
- WIFI available
- Shower bath available
- Toilet accessible
- Snorkeling equipment
- Travel insurance
- Safety equipment
- Soft beverages
- Renting the boat includes fuel
- Blue Cave entrance tickets
- One person, you book the whole speedboat
- The maximum people on board are twelve
- Renting the boat does not include night navigation
- The cancelation policy is defined in our Terms of Conditions